RestBackup.com Privacy Notice
Last Updated: September 30, 2010.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Rest Backup LLC Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us improve the Site and service. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our service, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Site.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Site if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please adjust your account Email Preferences.
Does Rest Backup LLC Share the Information It Receives?
We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Site, sending e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: In the event that the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Which Information Can I Access?
The Site gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with the Site for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of Site features.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Are Children Allowed to Use RestBackup.com?
The Company does not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use RestBackup.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions